Monday, December 11, 2006

Blogging is Scarry



Here I am, starting a blog. I am finding it a little daunting, mostly due to my difficulty spelling and poor grammar skills. Being newly married, I am trying to wean myself of The Knot, where I have spent the last year of my life. However, my real goal here is to create a crafting forum for myself so that I can share my new projects.



We put up our Christmas tree today. This is my husband's first live tree, he was so nervous about the whole process. He got totally paranoid that there would be a field mouse or spider nest in it and there would be vermin running over the house. We went to three different tree places and ended up getting a tree at the first place we went to a beautiful Frasier Fir.


Right after Thanksgiving I was watching the Carol Duval Show on HGTV, and usually I think that everything on there looks like crap, but she had a guest on that was making polymer clay Christmas candy. That night I went out and bought an obscene amount of polymer clay and I made fantastic ribbon candy. My husband also got right into making it too, and actually stopped watching football to play with the polymer clay. I made the candies into decorations, they are so fun and look great on the tree.

No comments: